Managing and innovating video-based services in Higher Education
The Media & Learning Association organizes a conference twice a year. The conference is aimed for university staff (researchers, teachers, ICT-pedagogues, media producers, support staff) working with the use of image and sound to support learning in higher education.
On the programme:
- Supporting academic staff in times of crisis
- Multimedia storage and re-use: bin it or keep it!
- Meeting the challenges of distance while still maintaining quality
- Successful online teaching - what have we learned from the crisis?
- Creating engaging and interactive learning experiences at a distance
- Podcatsing - meet educational technology's new super-hero!
- So what about the next steps - planning for the future.
Read more, find the programme, and register here: Media & Learning Online Spring 2021