About digital exams in Inspera
Inspera is a digital exam tool that manages everything from construction to writing, grading, and storing of exams. Inspera is available at all faculties, you can find demonstrations and training sessions in the calendar.
This is how Inspera works
- Inspera can be used for on-campus exams as well as take-home exams. You can decide if students are required to use Safe Exam Browser, which locks down everything except the exam on students computers.
- Many possibilities when creating exams, classic essay questions and a great variety of self-grading questions available.
- Collaborate easily when constructing and grading exams.
- Automatic submission ensures no students miss deadline.
- Exams are written directly into Inspera, no risk of corrupt files that can’t be opened.
- You can allow students to log in and see their exams along with grades and comments, after grading is concluded. Eases administrative burden.
- Integration with Ouriginal plagiarism detector.
How do I access Inspera?
Create an account by contacting Servicedesk by email: servicedesk [at] lu [dot] se
Learn more about Inspera
Go to inspera.com (opens in a new window)
Questions about Inspera at Lund University?
Contact Servicedesk or someone in Inspera's reference group with your questions about Inspera:
- carina [dot] carlsson [at] ism [dot] lu [dot] se (Carina Carlsson), System administrator
The Department of Service Management and Service Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences
- tomas [dot] sjo [at] fek [dot] lu [dot] se (Tomas Sjö),
Department of Business Administration, Lund University School of Economics and Management (LUSEM)
- bjorn [dot] fritz [at] kultur [dot] lu [dot] se (Björn Fritz),
Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences, The Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology
- stefan [dot] persson [at] psy [dot] lu [dot] se (Stefan Persson),
The Department of Psychology, Faculty of Social Sciences
Attend an Inspera course!
Inspera courses are given in Zoom on request. All courses are free for anyone at Lund University to sign up for. The courses are given either in English or Swedish. The courses are given by Carina Carlsson.
You can get help and support at the Servicedesk. Your questions will be sent on to a group of experienced Inspera users at LU who will answer your questions.
servicedesk [at] lu [dot] se